- Introduction to C
- What are preprocessor directives?
- What does the
#includepreprocessor directive do?
- When you use
#include <stdio.h>, what do the angled brackets indicate?
- What function is the starting point for all C programs?
- What is the “console”?
What is the name of the default executable file produced when you compile using
gcc. How do you change the name?
- What is a code block?
- How are statements ended?
- What is scope? What is global scope? What is local scope?
- When inside a new scope, can you declare a variable of the same name as a parent scope?
- Can you have executable code outside of a function?
What is the “C Standard Library”?
- What are the two kinds of comments in C?